Ashley Package Number: B105/31/36/57/92(2)
This package contains:
- B105-31: Dresser (Quantity: 1)
- B105-36: Bedroom Mirror (Quantity: 1)
- B105-57: Queen/Full Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B105-92: Two Drawer Night Stand (Quantity: 2)
The "Fairbrooks Estate" bedroom collection features warm finishes and ornate detailing to create a furniture collection that is sure to enhance your bedroom decor with an inviting traditional design. The glossy reddish-brown finish that flows smoothly over the replicated cherry grain is beautifully enhanced by the deeply carved scroll motifs finished in an antique gold color and the ornately decorated inserts. With the large scaled swinging bail hardware with rosettes in an antique gold color handle, this collection flawlessly captures the warmth of finely crafted traditional furniture. Enhance your bedroom decor's beauty with the traditional style of the "Fairbrooks Estate" bedroom collection.
- Glossy reddish/brown finish over replicated cherry grain
- Curving friezes with deeply carved scroll motifs in an antique gold color finish
- Large scaled bail with rosettes in an antique gold color handle
- Ornate inserts in the mirror and bed crown
- Traditional base rail cut out details
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Glossy faux stone tops.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.