Ashley Package Number: B175/54/57/61/98
This package contains:
- B175-54: Queen UPH Mansion Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B175-57: Queen UPH Mansion HDBD Panel (Quantity: 1)
- B175-61: Queen HDBD Legs/Crown ASSY (Quantity: 1)
- B175-98: Queen Mansion Rails (Quantity: 1)
The grand scale and rich traditional beauty of the "Coal Creek" bedroom collection creates an elegant bedroom that is sure to have you sleeping in sophisticated style. With ornate appliques and corbels accented by the flowing leaf and scroll detailing, this bedroom collection captures the elegant beauty of great traditional European designed furniture. The rich dark brown finish with replicated brushing and gold color accent is perfectly complemented by the antiqued gold color edging and the beautifully stitched faux leather upholstered headboard and footboard bringing together an overall grand atmosphere. Create the bedroom you deserve with the excellence of the "Coal Creek" bedroom collection.
- Dark brown with replicated brushing and gold color accent
- Deeply carved egg and dart mouldings
- Shapely base cut-outs
- Largely scaled detailed swinging bails
- Ornate appliques and corbels with leaf and scroll details
- Smooth gliding side roller glides
- Mansion bed with upholstered faux leather panels and gold color jumbo stitch
- Thick faux stone tops
- Accenting antiqued gold color edges frame many of the parts on this collection.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.