With lines that lean towards the contemporary and a natural finish that can be placed in transitional settings, the unique design of the Compson Collection allows for your decorative imagination to run wild. 36-inch fixed top counter height table-along with the two tone finish that highlights the natural grain of the walnut veneer table top, are some of the valuable features offered in this dining collection. Wood framed chairs have chocolate brown fabric seats and backs that further the two-tone look of the collection. Following the curve of the table top is the optional 60-inch bench. The accompanying server features an open display shelf along with drawer and door storage for stowing your tabletop accessories.
Dimensions: 65 x 17.75 x 33H
- Overall Gross Weight: 187.00 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 154.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 65 x 17.75 x 33H
- Drawer interior: 16x13.25x4.25(3)
- Shelf interior: 18.5x14.5x9.25(2); 18.5x14.5x10(2); 55.25 x 15.5 x 4.75(1)
- Assembly required
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Made of solid wood and walnut veneer
- 2-tone finish, natural and walnut
- 3 drawers with roller side glides
- 2 cabinets with doos, each with 1 adjustable shelf
- Polished chrome tone knobs
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 23.8772
- Package Dimension: 67.75 x 21 x 29H
- Piece per Carton: 1
||Counter Height Table
||49.5 x 65.75 x 36H
||Counter Height Chair
||19 x 20.75 x 41.75H
||Counter Height Bench
||60.25 x 24 x 25.25H
||65 x 17.75 x 33H
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.