Comfort is the name of the game in the Bastrop Collection. Brown fabric in several configurations - traditional sofa, love seat and chair, and sectional - for versatile placement in your living room maximum relaxation potential in your downtime. Manually engaged motion mechanisms allow for quick transition from seated to prone with the quick pull of a tab. Each piece in the collection has an individual function allowing for convenience and comfort.
Dimensions: 105 x 118 x 39.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 380.60 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 339.90 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 105 118 39.5H
- 2L: 65.5 x 38.5 x 39.5
- 2RCN: 78.5 x 38.5 x 39.5
- CR: 65.5 x 41 x 39.5
- Country of Origin: China
- Includes 3 pieces: LSF Reclining loveseat (2L) + Corner Seat (CR) + RSF Double Reclining Loveseat (2RCN)
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describes the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Solid wood and plywood frame with metal reinforced seat
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Polished microfiber upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Tab pull reclining motion
- Center storage console with 2 cup holders
- 3 recliners included
- Assembly required
- Fabric Type: Microfiber
- Fabric Color: Brown
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 3
- Overall CuFt: 93.4452
- Piece per Carton: 1
||Double Reclining Sofa
||87.5 x 38.5 x 39.5H
||Double Glider Reclining Love Seat with Center Console
||78.5 x 38.5 x 39.5H
||Glider Reclining Chair
||42.5 x 38.5 x 39.5H
||3-Piece Sectional with Right Console
||105 x 118 x 39.5H
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.